At South Georgia Travel, we understand planning a family vacation can be a challenge. We can help.. We can provide you with the best value family vacation and save you time in the process.
If you or someone in your family is traveling with:
• A Disability
• Food Allergies
Just to name a few
Let us help, make travel easier for you and your loved ones.
For example, did you know that:
Royal Caribbean International was named by Autism on the SeasTM as the first certified Autism Friendly Cruise Line in February 2014. Autism Friendly Certification is awarded to cruise lines for their efforts to ensure their products and services are accessible for inclusion and participation by the autism and developmental disability community.
Royal Caribbean has achieved the following Autism Friendly Certifications fleet wide:
• Bronze Level – all required autism friendly products and services in place
• Silver Level – all Youth staff trained on autism awareness
Looking for great family travel ideas where your children or grandchildren can have an adventure they will never forget and maybe learn something in the process?
Why not check out National Geographic’s France Family Adventure?!
On this 8 day adventure you and your family will:
• Glide down the Seine in a glass-enclosed boat, getting a swan’s eye view of the iconic sites of Paris while eating a delicious welcome dinner.
• Go behind the scenes at the Eiffel Tower on a private tour of an underground World War 1 bunker and the engine room that powers the tower’s hydraulic elevators.
• Join a chef in the kitchen to learn how to make baguettes and pastries.
• Picnic amid blooming lavender fields on a visit to a family farm in Provence, and kayak under the soaring arches of the breathtaking Pont du Gard.
For more adventure and excitement try out National Geographic’s Costa Rica Family Adventure.
On this 7 day adventure you and your family will:
• Enjoy an unforgettable day of adventure in and around the treetops and volcanic canyon landscapes of Rio Balanco.
• Go zip-lining through tropical forests, surrounded by astonishing varieties of wildlife.
• Eat lunch at the National Theater, have dinner in a tree house, and visit a coffee plantation.
• See Costa Rica’s wild cats at a rescue center established to help orphaned or wounded animal, like jaguars and ocelots.
Looking for something in the United States?? Why not try out Tauck’s Cowboy Country package?
On this 8 day adventure you and your family will have:
• Overnight stays inside Grand Tetons and Yellowstone national parks and at a Wyoming ranch
• A full day of exploring with a park expert and a picnic in Yellowstone National Park
• Time to discover mud pots, fumaroles and Yellowstone’s spectacular Old Faithful
• A visit to the Buffalo Bill Historical Center and a thrilling stunt show at the Cody Nite Rodeo
• A horse whisperer and horseback riding at a working cattle ranch
• Visits to Crazy Horse Memorial and Mount Rushmore in South Dakota’s Black Hills
Looking for an Alaska Adventure, try our Tauck’s Alaska: Call of the Wild Tour.
On this 8 day adventure you and your family will have:
• Access to a cameraman’s gadgets, such as hydrophone and a heat sensor camera trap
• Exclusive on-tour films produced by BBC Earth enrich your experience of Alaska
• A ride on the Alaska Railroad, jet boat ride in the bush, glacier cruise & hike around Talkeetna Lake
• Geo-caching, sled dogs, flightseeing in Denali Nat’l park and a visit to the Alaska Native Heritage Center
• Kayak, river raft or hike on Kenai Peninsula, visit Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center and pan for gold
Don’t forget Adventure by Disney! You and your family can go on a Scotland: A Brave Adventure. This tour was inspired by Disney*Pixar Brave movie.
On this 9 day Brave Adventure you and your family will travel to:
• Isle of Skye
• Isle of Lewis- to explore “Black House”. Then climb the 2000-year-old stairs of Dun Carloway broch. Visit the mysterious Callanish Standing Stones, which inspired the ring of stones depicted in Disney*Pixar Brave.
• Loch Ness in search of the legendary “Nessie”
Maybe your family loves fun in the sun! “There is a wonderous place where anything is possible when everything is included.” Beaches Resorts is the place to be! Beaches resorts offer more quality inclusions than any other resort in the world, which include water sports, land sports, food, drinks, and alcohol. Beaches Resorts are located in Jamaica and Turks & Caicos.
Water sports included in your family vacation:
• Hobie Cat sailing • Windsurfing • Glass bottom boats
• Snorkeling • Aquatrikes • Banana boats
• Kayaking • Water skiing • Knee boarding
• Stand up paddle boarding • Scuba diving • Water park
Land Sports included in your family vacations:
• Volleyball, beach/pool • Table tennis • Billiards
• Tennis, day/night • Beach soccer • Life-size lawn chess
• Basketball • Shuffleboard • Board games
• Golf and golf clinics • Fitness center/classes
Don’t forget to ask about Beaches destination weddings, vow renewal, BFF getaways, groups, and family reunion offers.
Cruising is another fun vacation the whole family can enjoy. Living in South Georgia we have several cruise ports within driving distance such as Jacksonville, Tampa, Port Canaveral, Ft. Lauderdale, and Miami. We have several cruise lines that serve this area as well, like Royal Caribbean, Disney, and Carnival. The best thing about cruise vacations is you can do as much or as little as you like.
With each cruise line your family cruise will include:
• Meals, fine dining, and room service
• On board activities
• Youth and teen programs
• Fitness Center
However, each cruise line has something that set them apart. Check out below to see what sets each cruise line apart.
With Royal Caribbean “the adventure of a lifetime awaits you.”
You will experience world-class service, entertainment exclusive to Royal Caribbean including Broadway-Style shows, and amazing destinations. You and your family can also set sail with your favorite Dream Works Animation characters like Madagascar’s Alex and the Penguins, Shrek and Fiona and others! From the AquaTheater shows to colorful parades- and even ice shows- your favorite characters will WOW you with their talents. You can even enjoy seeing the latest DreamWorks films on board the same day they are released on land. These are just a few things you can expect from your Royal Caribbean vacation.
Disney Cruise lines believes the magic is in the details! With Disney it is all about those little extras that add up to the most magical vacation of your life- and it is all included.
Check out what Disney Cruise lines has to offer:
• Complimentary, themed kids’ clubs brimming with Disney activities and entertainment, and featuring some of the longest operating hours at sea.
• Immerse, private clubs for tweens and teens
• Exclusive adults areas: nighttime entertainment district, full-service spa, adults-only pool, upscale dinning and fitness centers
• One-of-a-kind Rotational Dining-rotate through three amazing restaurants with your serves traveling with you each meal.
• 24-hour complimentary room service. Plus soda, coffee, and tea always available on deck at no charge
• Broadway-style Disney musicals found only on board
• Special moments with Disney Characters
• First-run films at sea, some even in 3-D
• Themed deck parties for the family, most voyages include fireworks at sea
• Spacious staterooms designed especially for families
• Legendary Disney service throughout your cruise
Welcome to Carnival Cruise Lines.
“When you step on board a Carnival FUN ship, you are not just stepping into an ordinary vacation. With innovative and exclusive dining, entertainment, and youth programming available on board, coupled with exotic and exciting itineraries taking you to some of the world’s most coveted destinations, you’re getting a FUN and memorable vacation experience found nowhere else in the world. From Carnival LIVE, our one-of-a-kind concert series to Seuss at Sea, our partnership that takes families into the whimsical world of the beloved Dr. Seuss, there is truly is something for everyone on a Carnival Cruise.” ~ Christine Duffy, President, Carnival Cruise Line
Depending on what you and your family interests are, we can use our knowledge to pair you with the cruise line at is right for you.
A Family Theme Park Vacation
Maybe your children want to visit the princesses at Walt Disney World or visit Harry Potter at Universal Studios, let us put together a package that can save you time and money.
Theme Parks in Orlando, FL
Walt Disney World
Islands of Adventure
Wet & Wild
Holy Land Experience
Make sure to keep checking back for more family fun vacation ideas.....
to Learn More
to Learn More
to Learn More
P O B OX 3065 VALDOSTA GA 31604-3065